Stinky Chic

One guy, three gals, and countless colognes.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Meet the Ladies, Part Two: Sari

Sari (rhymes with cherry) is the youngest member of the Stinky Chic Squad (I just made that up). And, as I alluded to earlier, she's the creative one. Perhaps some day soon (hint!) we'll be able to showcase her creativity with some spiffy graphics on this blog. Although Sari and I are natural mortal enemies - she attended University of Florida and I am a Florida State University alumnus - we have come to a mutual compromise of tolerance towards each other for the sake of the greater good: reviewing colognes.

Sari has a weakness for soft tacos and Starbucks, although she always seems to get tea there, never coffee, what's the deal with that? I promised her I wouldn't talk about her car being a graveyard of empty Starbucks cups, so I'm afraid you'll never get to know about that quirk.

You may thank Sari for this blog since she's the first one I pitched the idea to and she was so enthusiastic about it I just had to follow through. But then again, she's pretty enthusiastic about everything. I guess I should have taken that into consideration :-) Oh well. We're on this train now, and there's no getting off.

Like Liz, Sari isn't married (yet) and has no kids (yet). But, unlike Liz, I think Sari's a lot closer to those "yets" since she lives with her boyfriend. Having been there and done that, I've warned both ladies, and Annette would back me up, but this isn't our bio, so I wont get into that ;-)


We'll have a new review up this week, and if you look back at the old reviews you'll see I've added some photographs of the bottles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home