Stinky Chic

One guy, three gals, and countless colognes.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Burberry Touch for Men, Part Two

The triumvirate is complete; I successfully coaxed a third female companion, and her nose, to join the fun. And so last night I collected another opinion on last week's cologne.

Annette, our new reviewer, began the test by sniffing my wrist and letting out a sensual "Mmmmm." She then joked, "Excuse me while I drool on your arm." Annette classified the fragrance as clean, crisp, and fresh. She wouldn't concede to any flowery tones, contradicting Liz and Sari's impressions. She did agree with the general consensus that it's a good guy (versus bad boy), day life (versus night life) aroma. I asked her if it was more board room or dance floor and she claimed it would work both ways. She finished off with the unusual comment that it's "not too tangy."

It looks like Burberry Touch for Men is a hands-down winner with a 3-0 record. I'll have to spice things up this week and see if I can't find a more controversial scent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home