Stinky Chic

One guy, three gals, and countless colognes.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Meet the Ladies, Part One: Liz

I'll start with Liz since I've known her the longest. Liz is the consummate optimist, giving everybody the benefit of the doubt, always seeing (or holding out hope for) the best in everybody. I've met some of the people she has to deal with on a daily basis, and let me tell you this woman is a saint to have such a high level of tolerance! But, even though she's always sweet and polite, I am confident that if and when the time comes that I bring in a stinker of a cologne to test, she'll have no problem expressing her disgust.

Liz has two prominent characteristics that set her apart from the crowd. First of all, she's an uber-athlete. I kid you not, she runs so often, so hard, and for so long, that she actually broke some bones in her feet. That's hard core. I'm surprised the doctor didn't put her in a full body cast to keep her from running long enough for them to heal. Secondly, she's a vegan. She was only a vegetarian when I met her about four years ago, but she eventually fell off the deep end and made her diet as extreme as her fitness regiment. You can't knock her for discipline and perseverance.

I wont go into too much detail about her personal life, other than to say Liz is a bachelorette, never married (yet), no kids (yet), and a handful of years younger than myself. She's not the youngest in the batch, that would be Sari, but we'll get to her in the next installment.

Oh yeah, one last thing: Liz blogs about her vegan culinary adventures. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home