Stinky Chic

One guy, three gals, and countless colognes.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dolce & Gabbana: Light Blue For Men

This week's scent is Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue. Annette was with me when I picked this one out, and the reason I picked it is because it was a tie for her favorite that day, so there's no need to interview her on this one. Liz and Sari, however, had to succumb to my interrogation.

Liz declared the scent to be sweet and kind of flowery, while Sari insisted it was definitely fruity and reminded her of melon and apple. Liz claimed it made her think of a "happy place." When I asked them, "Surfer or CEO?" Liz chose surfer and Sari chose CEO. Both agreed it was a ladies man rather than family man fragrance, and both agreed it was nice guy rather than bad boy. I'm not sure how ladies man and nice guy go together, but who am I to judge? :-) I asked them what sort of date it reminded them of. Liz chose a walk on the beach and Sari decided on dinner and a movie. Liz added that it reminded her of the classic movie cliche where are man and woman are running across a field of flowers towards each other to be reunited at last. She also noted that it was her "favorite so far."

On a side note, Liz missed a phone call from her boyfriend, who is traveling this week, while she was testing the cologne. I hope he doesn't read this blog ;-)

It seems that we've got yet another winner with Light Blue. I may not have expressed it well in words, but the reaction to this one was noticeably more favorable than the others, so much so that I'm going to pick up a bottle for myself.

On a side note, I hope to have Sari's bio done by the weekend, and Sari has promised some graphics to spice things up around here. I'm putting this out there to keep us honest. We're crazy busy with our careers and personal lives, but we should be able to find the time to keep things rolling along here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home